Make Your Dreams Come True with an Amulet from Rabbi Azulai
Since the ancient times, people have used amulets to bring good luck and protect themselves from evil. Among the common items that can serve as amulets are stones, gems and pendants which are believed to have magical powers.
How Amulets are Made
While strictly maintaining the codes of the Kabbalah, Rabbi Azulai writes a scroll on a high quality Kosher parchment. In composing the amulets, he includes many virtues and Solomon signatories which have the power to ensure success in all aspects of life and promote spiritual elevation, sharpened intuition, self-confidence and charisma. After writing the talisman, The Rabbi will scroll it into a leather pouch, and bless it.
Whatever the problem or wish may be, an amulet from Rabbi Azulai can make a difference. Some f the talismans' virtues include:
• Success in your career, which includes but is not limited to, going up the corporate ladder, achieving desired promotions and receiving protection from jealous coworkers;
• Success in your business, which includes but is not limited to, generating higher volumes from existing customers, generating revenue from new customers and receiving protection from existing and new competitors;
• Removal of negative energies and curses placed by evil people;
• Protection from future black magic and evil eye attacks;
• Protection from negative supernatural forces;
• Guidance, success and good luck in whatever your heart desires
Purification process begins at the Western Wall
Writing an Amulet
Signing an Amulet
Scrolling of the Amulet
Packaging of an Amulet
Wearing the Amulet
The Rabbi's amulet comes in the form of a talisman, or a scroll of powerful words written by Rabbi David Azulai for those who seek his assistance. Whether the person yearns for health, success, protection, fertility or prosperity, Rabbi Azulai can be relied on to make dreams come true.
Rabbi Azulai possesses the unique gift of having a full recognition and sense of the upper world – the world that governs this Earth and determines every person’s destiny. Rabbi Azulai earned his profound knowledge about the Mystical Teachings regarding the ideas of creation, as well as the concepts of the Kabbalah, through more than 30 years of intense study.
Special Ritual Behind the Creation of an Amulet
A special ritual is behind every scroll of amulet. First, Rabbi Azulai undergoes cleansing to remove any negative energy, and bathes in Mikveh (holy water) to achieve full purification. He then engages in deep meditation, which allows him to connect with the world of truth.